Why work at OpTech?
OpTech is a woman-owned company that values your ideas, encourages your growth, and always has your back. When you work at OpTech, not only do you get health and dental benefits on the first day of employment, but you also have training opportunities, flexible/remote work options, growth opportunities, 401K and competitive pay. Apply today!
This is remote position, but candidate should be based out of OH.
- Be a force of optimism, comfortable with the ambiguity that often exists early stages of innovation
- Learn how people think about managing their financial well-being and how they interact with brands to do so
- Create thoughtful user-centered research approaches and methodologies for the UX team's involvement in crafting new experiences
- Coordinate research logistics (e.g., recruiting, moderation, data collection)
- Participate in and execute generative and evaluative design research efforts executed by Huntington UX or external third-party vendors (e.g., usability testing, one-on-one interviews, focus groups, heuristic evaluations, co-design activities, contextual inquiries, ethnographic research, surveys, card sorting)
- Work with teams to Identify user types and specific screening criteria
- Plan for activities and stimuli needed to support early design activities such as workshops, participatory design sessions, co-creation sessions, etc.
- Drive analysis and synthesis activities for research data and communicate insights and design criteria to clients, partners, and executives
- Create compelling stories, frameworks, visual illustrations, etc., that organize and communicate insights in an easily consumable/digestible way
- Participate in discovery efforts and gather insights (primary and/or secondary) that will help teams understand users' current and ideal experiences and identify knowledge gaps
- Present deliverables to clients/partners/executives and speak to users' needs, expectations, pain points, etc.
- Plan and facilitate multi-disciplinary and alignment workshops to involve and align the design team and stakeholders on experience opportunities