Your role at a glance
Are you customer focused with a passion for delivering an excellent online user experience? We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join a newly formed team within our insurance division!
You will design, build, and market test design ideas using various methods, including primary market research, partner research and design sprints/workshops. This is a home-based role and we are looking for someone like you with a keen eye on improving the online journey for our customers.
What you'll be doing
- Generating a consistent, high quality stream of new prototypes and market tests so that the New Income Streams (NIS) team can launch partner propositions that generate income
- Helping NIS engage with internal stakeholders, partners and insight teams to assess the needs of customers using a best-in-class innovation delivery model using techniques such as Lean Startup, Sprint methodology and Agile.
- Designing and building prototype UX/UIs for market testing, partner demonstration and internal communication
- Market testing prototype and pre-launch products and ideas to validate strategic market hypotheses to identify the best propositions for NIS to collaborate on with partners
- Deputising on Product Owner responsibilities and roles on Agile structured NIS development projects to ensure that NIS projects are delivered with customer focus, so that propositions deliver high engagement and income.
- Co-ordinating management information and web analytics on live propositions to ensure high stakeholder engagement
- Managing products to ensure that customers are provided with clear information before, during and after the point of sale
What we're looking for
- You should be well versed in tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma
- Knowledge of web development (HTML5 and CSS3)
- You’ll also have experience with user testing tools such as UserZoom
- Experience within financial services or any other regulated industry would be great
- Knowledge of A/B and/or multivariate testing would be a huge plus!
- Product management, marketing, and design theory experience
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.