Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets; an ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is the one who empowers imagination with intelligence. Fractal has been featured as a Great Place to Work by The Economic Times in partnership with the Great Place to Work® Institute and recognized as a ‘Cool Vendor’ and a ‘Vendor to Watch’ by Gartner.
If you are a UX research practitioner, who loves to push the boundaries to solve complex design problems using creative solutions, then we wish to talk with you. As a UX Design researcher, you will be part of Fractal’s fast-growing Global Experience practice working with a team of consultants, engineers & developers to solve pressing business problems. The role will be responsible for innovating, building and maintaining high standards of delivery for our Fortune 500 clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support digital team (UX/PDM) with user testing/US research and potential quantitative surveys
- Role would require interacting with team members from brands and consumer insights in a collaborative way with clear communication
- Collaborate with the Consumer Insights Experience Director & UX Manager to understand & allocate project priorities for the week, plan, execute and report usability testing findings.
- Work with leadership team to build presentations
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years of UX research experience (usability research planning, executing, reporting), quantitative research analysis skills is a plus
- Ability to work in an independent way with very little guidance
- Excellent communication skills. Able to effectively communicate and work with both users and technical audiences
- Experience working in Apparel & Fashion is desirable
- Must Have: Usertesting.com
- Good to Have: SurveyGizmo or similar, PPT, XLS
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Economics, International Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Marketing & Strategy, Finance, Business Analytics or equivalent experience