- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do
The UX Research Lead is responsible for all aspects of research planning, design and execution. This position will oversee customer focused research, including surveys, usability sessions, consumer panels and focus groups directed towards transactional processes and new products. In that role, this manager will oversee the activity of research analyst resources. Another key aspect of this role is synthesis of results and recommendations to the business to improve the company’s ability to deliver the highest level of service, satisfaction and quality to the customer.
- Plans and designs UX Research activities to maximize the effectiveness of TracFone’s research resources. This includes facility-based research, focus groups, online consumer panels, product testing. Coordinates activities and elicits needs from business owners to ensure research goals are aligned with corporate strategic initiatives and research efforts will generate actionable information. Key participant in all research activities including facility-based session moderation, review of all consumer panel activity guides, session surveys, discussion guides.
- Oversees the analysis process to ensure that presentations effectively convey key insights and results. Reviews, analyzes and creates detailed reports based on analysis of research activities. Presents findings and works with various departments and vendors to identify and implement strategies that will support goals for transaction success and customer experience. Meets with senior management and business owners to discuss possible actions based on analysis of research activities. Ensures correct implementation of protocol and quality controls for all research completed.
- Manages research analysts which includes directing research activities, assisting with coaching and development to strengthen overall skill sets, organizing training. Is responsible for hiring, training, interviewing, evaluating resources. Responsible for managing to the research budget as well as tracking all inventory related to research activities.
- Guides improvements to research methodologies which includes support of technologies used in all aspects of research including eye tracking, online panel software, evaluation of human interfaces, video and audio recording and connectivity
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five to Seven years consumer oriented research including moderating and demonstrated ability utilizing various research technologies such as consumer panels, survey tools, eye tracking software.
- 3-5 year’s experience experience managing/leading teams and resources to complete complex research efforts and coordinating related activities.
- Intermediate to Expert user of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience with conducting primary research – design, implement and analyze qualitative & quantitative research and experience on projects building.
- Progressive experience managing research projects, including data analysis, interpretation, survey design, programing, implementation, report writing, and strategic insights and recommendations