Moxie is a new startup that has quickly established a leadership position within the live online fitness class space. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for talented, ambitious, smart people to join our team.
We're looking for a UX Researcher & Content Writer to collaborate closely with members of the Moxie Product, Design, Marketing and User Research teams to help attract, captivate and engage fitness instructors and attendees. Through clear, expressive writing, you'll translate Moxie’s value so that it's intuitive and easy to understand for the audience.
As an advocate for our users, you'll use design thinking, empathy, and data to improve our reach for our users. You're independent, proactive, and comfortable with ambiguity and problem-solving, and you have experience juggling multiple projects and prioritizing them to have the greatest impact for your team and the company. You're also a content strategist, helping to define product narratives to bolster our Marketing and User Growth teams.
An important part of this role is also helping us use effective language to attract new instructors and attendees to Moxie. You’ll be tasked with writing advertising copy for performance marketing experiments and you’ll serve as an important conduit between the UX team and the marketing team. Over time we hope you also contribute as a writer of blog articles and case studies.
- Support the user research activities to deeply understand the needs of Moxie's users.
- Conduct rapid experiments to make sure the solutions that have been designed address the desired user needs and use cases.
- You will be in charge of accompanying the product, marketing and strategy teams by providing both qualitative and quantitative studies crafted directly with users.
- Write and identify content opportunities to help educate users and propose best practices.
- Author thought leadership articles.
- Craft marketing materials and advertisement copy to appeal to key USPs and value propositions determined through our quantitative and qualitative research.
- Collaborate with, influence, and drive consensus with stakeholders and elicit their feedback.
- Complete high-quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing and/or Communications
- Significant background in UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in creating content for digital tech products
- As an experienced product writer, your portfolio includes examples of how you've educated users, composed digital marketing/ads, blogs/case studies and/or product launch content
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and stay focused when faced with changing requirements
- Passionate about user experience, displays an unparalleled sense of empathy
- English speaker on a fluent level is a must
- Passion for fitness is a plus!
- Feels comfortable in supporting qualitative research processes (interviews, synthesis, etc.)
- Knows how to plan, analyze, synthesize, formulate and present their work in a clear and convincing way.
- Has (ideally) already worked in a tech/product company and understands the implication of User Research in business and project strategy.
- Has (ideally) knowledge of Design Thinking and can apply a collaborative approach to projects.
- Strong interest in fitness app products, user and influencer behavior, and associated trends.
- Strong team spirit and excited to share your knowledge with other team members and the whole company.