Beamery is the leading Talent Operating System focused on helping companies attract, engage and retain talent. We help the largest enterprises around the world solve their biggest talent challenges. With over $40M in funding, a portfolio of the top global brands and key partnerships with organizations like Workday, we are well positioned for the hyper-growth phase of our business.
From the beginning, we have focused on building a team, not just a product. We are an ambitious, reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. As we work hard to achieve our goals, we all strive individually and as a team, to take responsibility & ownership to deliver solutions.
Our mission is to make our customers great places to work. That means matching the right people with the right opportunities. Our approach of building meaningful relationships between companies and candidates has been validated by the companies that choose our services and the impact we have made on their organizations. Getting this right takes deep and nuanced insights into our users and our research function is critical to making sure the voice of the customer is deeply embedded in our product development process.
We’re driving Talent Transformation with cutting edge technology, innovation and thought leadership and are looking for top research talent to help us achieve our mission.
Role & Responsibilities
Think you’ve got the research skills to help us understand and empathize with our users? Beamery wants to hear from you!
We’re looking for a User Researcher who wants to understand our users motivations, pain points and behaviors and can deliver insights to evolve our product and empower our customers to hire better, and help push boundaries within the world of talent acquisition. Our research team works in close partnership with Design, Product Management and Engineering and hashave a direct impact on the experiences we build day to day.
What will you do as a User Researcher at Beamery?
- Support and evolve our process for organizing User research and testing across multiple teams
- Collaborate with product managers and UX designers to understand Product and UX “questions to be answered” and then design testing methodology, timeline, and scope to investigate those questions.
- Source participants for user testing and handle logistics and schedules for ongoing studies
- Conduct user testing on design mockups, prototypes, beta versions, and finished products and features.
- Compile and share learnings with the relevant stakeholders in a clear and actionable way they can use to design product improvements.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research using a range of tools and approaches (e.g. interviews, ethnography, card sorting, surveys) to answer Product and UX questions and produce new insights.
- Help to formulate research documentation to better understand Beamery-specific user behavior.
- Document and track learnings gathered through testing and research so insights can easily be referenced and applied for future projects.
- Collaborate with Product Analytics to validate hypotheses with both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
We'd love to meet someone who has...
- 1-3 years of User Research and Testing experience or similar experience
- Experience writing and conducting user interviews
- Experience designing and conducting user testing
- Experience distilling information from diverse interviews and reporting in a concise and actionable way
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- High degree of user empathy and passion for learning about learning about customer motivations and pain points
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously
- Constant attention to detail
- Comfort with adding structure to ambiguity
- Can provide work samples focused on UX Research and Testing
- Degree in Human/Computer Interaction or Psychology, or equivalent experience
- Experience with remote and in-person user testing methodologies
Other Desirables -
- Familiar with figma, whimsical, invision, sketch and other prototyping tools
- Comfortable in a fast paced agile environment
- Comfortable working with globally distributed teams and executing global research projects
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension/401K Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Dog-friendly office