Aklamio is looking for an experienced UX researcher that will take part in defining and driving the future of our products. You will foster a research culture inside the company, inspire change, and help the product team understand what would improve the user’s experience.
- Stability: a permanent full-time contract
- Flexibility: home office policy and flexible working hours
- Challenge: an international and fast-growing company that develops with you
- Balance: 28 days of vacation and a gym subscription to take care of yourself
- Belonging: scheduled breakfasts, shuffle lunch, team events. Team building is fundamental for us.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research
- Execute usability research for both online as well as in the field
- Advocate research findings across the company
- Translate user insights into actionable recommendations for the product team
- A/B tests: Responsibility for defining experiments, implementing tests, evaluating results, and taking follow-up actions, always involving the relevant stakeholders throughout the process
- Work with design, data, product management, development, content strategy, and customer success management to identify and manage different research projects
- Ask questions, gather and analyze data
- At least three years of experience with qualitative and user-centred design thinking methodologies and ideation workshops with stakeholders
- Knowledge of quantitative, behavioural analysis, and statistics
- Hands-on experience in performing all research-related tasks (planning, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
- Quick and effective communication and sharing of research results across teams and stakeholders
- Willingness to own all aspects of UX research and lay the foundations for a team
- Good time-management skills and an independent way of working
- A pragmatic and adaptable mindset with an affinity towards data-driven decision making
- Fluent in English and German. Other languages are a plus (Spanish, Italian, French)
At Aklamio, we believe that customers, their networks, and the power of word-of-mouth are a company’s best assets. Aklamio is the driving force behind the referral marketing programs of 300+ international brands. With our Software-as-a-Service solution, we help our partners identify, reward and convert loyal customers into brand advocates. We help them boost their sales through our unique approach to word-of-mouth referrals.
Founded in 2011, Aklamio has become Europe’s most successful referral marketing solution with offices in Berlin, London, Paris, and Madrid. Aklamio was ranked 2nd fastest growing technology startup in Germany (Financial Times, Europe’s 1000 Fastest Growing Companies, 2019) with minimal external funding.
Why You Should Join Us:
Become part of an excellent team in one of Europe’s fastest-growing and most exciting startups. We offer many possibilities for development in an international environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision making. Spirit of innovation, creativity, and passion are our top priorities!