We are currently recruiting for a leading UX Research consultancy based in central London. The role will involve working with high profile global clients to deliver actionable insights. You will be responsible for running remote qualitative and quantitative research studies, analysing results, and presenting findings. As a UX Researcher you should be comfortable working in a fast-paced consulting environment and managing multiple projects.
· Responsible for delivery of research-based actionable insights
· Conduct remote qualitative and quantitative user research studies (Surveys, Click Test, Benchmarks, Usability Testing, etc.)
· Establish and manage customer expectations & relationships
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
· BA/BS or MA/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Psychology, or related field would be ideal but not essential.
· 2 + years of experience conducting user research and usability testing
· Knowledge of statistical analysis and experience running statistical tests including t-tests and Chi-squared tests
· Experience working with remote user testing tools
· Must have strong oral and written communication skills in English, Spanish, and/or German
Proven experience with qualitative and quantitative user research activities like:
· Qualitative user research & usability testing - discovering issues and user needs through regular qualitative learning, using a wide range of research methods including moderated and unmoderated testing for software applications, web applications, web sites, responsive sites & native mobile apps
· Quantitative behavioural analysis - feeding data & analytics into the qualitative process to drive further understanding of users actions
· Formative and summative user research activities - including exploratory methods, interviews, ethnographic studies, mental modelling, card sorting etc.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.