About the role:
We are seeking a User Experience (UX) Researcher to join our team! As a User Experience Researcher at Blackbaud, you’ll drive deeper understanding of our users and their contexts throughout the company and within product development teams. You’ll be an integral member of the larger User Experience team and work closely with Designers, Product Managers, Development teams, Service terms, and other stakeholders within the company.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure that user understanding, evaluative experience research, and ongoing experience measurement impacts the creation of valuable and usable new products, as well as the ongoing improvement of existing products and services
- Continue to mature and grow Blackbaud's foundation of user research to inform product strategy
- Implement user research methods and programs that can scale across the company within an agile environment
- Collaborate with Developers, Product Managers and Designers to help validate our systems and our software's usability
- Understand different types of user research methods or techniques (both qualitative and quantitative) and when to apply them
- Communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
What we'll want you to have:
- 5+ years proven success leading User Research projects with demonstrated impact
- M.S or B.S degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology or other Behavioral Science related fields and/or equivalent work experience
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (i.e.; study plans, reports, visual presentations)
- Hands-on experience with user testing, field research, survey design, online user research and experimentation tools, and usage data analysis
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Exceptional behavioral data-collection and analysis skills, e.g., designing, conducting, and analyzing all kinds of user data
**Please include your professional portfolio or work samples with your resume when applying**
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, encouraging open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world, including; North America, Australia, the United Kingdom and Costa Rica.
- We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.