We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
Right now, we are looking for User Experience Designers to join our Design Studio! This Studio focuses on bringing quality, design, strategy, and production to worldwide digital challenges.
You Will Get The Chance To
- Through understanding our service offering, able to clarify, appraise and discuss recommendations and potential outcomes with confidence with our clients.
- Regularly develops proposals, statements of work and project plans with minimal support.
- Acts as a project lead on small to medium projects, ensuring delivery in line with client requirements. Understands and agrees exceptions to project deliverables as they arise.
- Consistently seeks ways to increase project profitability and scope new projects.
- Authoritatively and diplomatically steers, instructs and challenges clients, having built trusted advisor relationships with key personnel.
- Takes a lead role in client management matters, raising concerns with seniors as necessary.
- Mentors junior team members and facilitates the achievement of objectives of these less experienced staff in conjunction with line managers.
- Deliver work in line with specialist practitioner skills and project requirements. At the same time building experience in other specialisms from across the business.
- Present back outcomes to both internal and external / client teams.
- Utilise previous experience, specialist practitioner skills to develop ideas including new service offerings and enhancements to existing services.
What Will Help You Succeed
- You have a genuine passion for UX and Research and being consultative
- You are comfortable outside your comfort zone and ‘being thrown in the deep end!’
- Collaborative by nature you should work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline driven environment and working on multiple projects
- You are well versed in qualitative research methods including; UT, Ethnography, Diary Studies, Groups and Co-Creation Moderation. Able to define recruitment criteria, create discussion guides and stimulus, moderate sessions, and analyse and write comprehensive reports.
- You are excited by change and challenging the status quo. You are proactive in everything you do, from your self-development to learning about your clients, their issues and how to resolve them
- 2 / 3 years’ experience at a Junior/ Mid level, leading the delivery of exceptional user experiences and innovative design solutions for clients and their customers
- Experience across the whole spectrum of engagement on projects – from pitching, planning through to final handover of deliverables
- Able to ‘sell’ a concept, idea or pitch to a client and challenge that client, to ensure we ‘get it right.’ It’s about being constructively provocative