New Republique is on the lookout for an experienced UX researcher who wants to take the next step in their career and expand their knowledge into experimentation and personalisation.
If you are a UX Researcher with 3-5 years experience who wants to head up and run the strategic direction and account management of some of the world’s biggest brands, please read on...
As part of this role you will be part of an exciting and dynamic group working on brands like HSBC, Chemist Warehouse, Subaru, Country Road and many more.
Key responsibility areas:
- Develop strategic documentation using both quantitative and qualitative research and user-centered design methods
- Develop hypothesis based design strategies utilising UX research and analytics
- Demonstrate ability to run remote user testing both moderated and unmoderated
- Translate your research findings into design recommendations to support the UX Designers
- Collaborate with UX designers, developers and other cross-functional team members
- Reporting and communicating experimentation and personalisation outcomes of tests and campaigns with clients
- Working within client businesses and helping them grow their skills and research toolkit as well as educating the business on the benefits of UX research
- Responsible for end to end client management
The successful applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise effectively combined with a strong attention to detail
- Project management experience in creating and delivering against timelines
- Ability to manage client relationships and pivot quickly to changes in their business
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Experience in usability testing methodologies across different platforms and devices
- An advanced degree in Business, Psychology, User Experience, Market research or other relevant field
- Prior experience in a similar role having worked with design or development teams
- Experience in face-to-face client management
As part of this role we will:
- Give you exposure to some of the biggest global and local brands
- Train you in experimentation/conversion rate optimisation
- Connect you with global leaders in the space via our exclusive global partner network
- Invest in your career with ongoing training
- Celebrate your wins and losses and the lessons learnt along the way
- Potentially have you traveling locally and globally (once this pesky Covid situation settles down)
Do you want to join one of Australia’s fastest growing categories and consultancies?
If the answer is yes, and you meet the above criteria, we would love to talk to you!
Please apply through the link with your CV and a brief cover letter outlining a professional mistake you’ve made and the lesson you learnt from it.
Please note, candidates must be located in Sydney and have appropriate work visas.