Pulselive is seeking a contract UX Researcher or UX Strategist to join our growing team to help with a busy start to 2021! We’ve got several major projects lined up, spanning sports organisations globally, in which research and strategy are needed to guide the eventual delivery of websites and mobile apps.
The role is likely to be spread across several different activities and may span multiple clients and projects. You’ll be expected to get involved with a variety of research methods, ranging from surveys, user interviews, stakeholder consultations, data analysis, and usability testing.
Must be confident, self-starter, and a fast learner. We work in a high paced environment delivering a lot of high-quality products in relatively short spaces of time. An understanding of the digital sports industry is a bonus, but more important is strong experience planning and conducting research sessions, compiling actionable research findings, and developing tangible product recommendations.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience:
- Executing qualitative and quantitative projects from start to finish, following rigorous research methods to ensure top results. You’ve run projects using a wide variety of research methods. Better yet if you have experience running international and/or multilingual projects.
- Working in collaborative, cross-functional teams. You know how to work with designers, developers, and product managers to turn insights into recommendations and requirements that feed directly into product development.
- Working with clients and stakeholders, creating research proposals, overcoming challenges, and presenting findings. Having communicated research findings before, you understand the best way to tell a story.
- With the interplay between business requirements, product strategy, technical constraints, and user experience.
It would be great if you...
- Are fluent in Arabic (or have experience with products that read right to left)
- Are comfortable with statistics and analytics
- Have experience with UX Design (e.g. creating wireframes, user flows, and IAs)
- Have experience with analytics platforms
- Love sports and have a strong understanding of the different stakeholders in the space
Our work is dedicated to one of the most socially impactful activities on the planet - sport. As a technology company, we strive to provide equal access and enjoyment to every new and existing sports fan, the world over.
Our mission is to create experiences sports fans can’t live without. We’re a team of highly talented and engaged creatives, engineers, product managers and researchers that collaborate to make this happen.
Today, we’re proud partner to some of the biggest names in sport:
- Premier League
- International Cricket Council (Cricket World Cup)
- World Rugby (Rugby World Cup)
- Barcelona Football Club
- Women’s Tennis Association (WTA)
- Australian Football League (AFL)
- Indian Premier League (IPL)
This means we’re responsible for conceptualising, developing and managing digital platforms, reaching millions of sports fans every day; whether that’s the official Cricket World Cup website or the Premier League’s mobile apps.
Our Commitment to You
- Securing and investing in the best talent is one of our Key Principles; it’s integral we have a diverse team of individuals who feel challenged and valued. While you don’t have to be a sports fan yourself, you’ll need to embrace the power of teamwork.
- We take professional development seriously and ensure every person at Pulselive receives a range of learning opportunities. We focus on your long term career goals, rather than your existing responsibilities.
- We are firm believers in flexibility, both location and when you work. We trust each other to be responsible, ensuring the work gets done, but balanced around our own lives.
- We have the added benefit of being a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation. This provides a range of benefits, from financial security to staff discounts.
- We remain independently run and retaining a young, energetic start-up mentality is of great importance to us. Our team is just over 100 strong, predominantly in the UK, with a number of offices including Australia, Spain and the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pulselive is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability, or union membership status.
Please note, we are ideally looking for a contractor with an initial duration of 6 to 8 weeks.
We are ideally looking for someone to start within the next 2 to 3 weeks.