What we are looking for:
We are looking for a mid-career UX Researcher to join our user-centric company. If you love empathising with users and talking to people then check this job out.
What you can expect:
It is a really exciting time to join the Nexis Solutions team! We recently completed a platform migration and are now primarily focussed on solving new and complex problems for our users. Our UX Researchers continuously act as the voice of the customer to ensure that the teams we support are empathising with our users’ needs. You’ll be leading discovery activities and working alongside our in-house team of UX Designers, Product Managers and Developers to help build products that transform the way professionals use news and business information to make smarter decisions.
While your role will be to support our agile teams, you won’t be alone! In addition to collaborating with other researchers, our more seasoned UX Researchers will be there to guide and mentor you so aren’t overwhelmed. This position will also provide ample opportunities for you to exercise a wide range of research methodologies and even learn new ones under the guidance of more experienced researchers.
Once deemed safe, the role will be flexible between working from home and working in our office in Farringdon, London.
- Planning and conducting user research and usability testing to inform the design and development of our products
- Processing the outputs of user research and prioritising findings to effectively communicate to the agile teams and leaders in the business
- Analysing existing research to identify trends and insights pertinent to current project work
- Working collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary agile team, including the wider UX team in research activities such as analysis
- Managing the logistics of user research, e.g. planning and scheduling research sessions, recruiting participants and setting achievable deadlines
- Working with designers and developers to create accessible and inclusive experiences
- Understanding stakeholder priorities whilst maintaining a user-centred approach
- Communicating research findings to senior stakeholders in a clear and simple way so that user needs and usability issues are clearly understood
- Applying ethical research practices to ensure the safeguarding and wellbeing of participants and researchers
- Mentoring and advising less experienced researchers
- Has had some formal training in UX research methodologies (degree program, certificate programs, etc.).
- Has 3+ years experience in UX research
- Has demonstrated evidence of owning and delivering on multiple UX research projects.
- Some experience with quantitative data analysis.
- Some experience with various qualitative coding techniques.
- Experience working with agile development teams with multi-disciplinary functions.
- Experience with Qualtrics, Calendly, Tetra Insights, and/or MS Teams.
- Experience working with large data sets and/or product analytics.
- Experience working in a B2B organisation.
- Experience working with content portals.
- Experience creating and working with OKRs
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to learn from a large UX team;
- The opportunity to see your research navigate the global product direction;
- The opportunity to learn and teach others through mentorship programs;
- A clear and structured career path to help you to achieve your goals;
- Competitive salary;
- Private medial insurance;
- Company pension;
- A whole host of elective benefits.
If you have a passion for building exceptional digital products, have demonstrated successful skills to empathise with the use and represent the voice of the customer then join our UX team and help us to pioneer better solutions for our business.