About the job
We're looking for a UX researcher to join our product team, who is impact-oriented and a collaborative self-starter. In this role, you will support ideation, product development and optimization through generative and evaluative research.
You'll be in charge of understanding the nitty-gritty about our customers and our community, turning data into insights-driven stories while inspiring the rest of the product team to turn good ideas into great solutions for our users.
You will be working closely with the product team to validate whether these solutions are a go from early-on through different research methodologies and UX practices. In this role, your customer empathy, curiosity, analytical mindset and storytelling skills are key.
Elementor is a product-driven company! As a UX Researcher, you will make a huge impact on the design of products that will be used by millions of users world-wide. Being the advocate of our users, you will help us execute our mission to empower web professionals to create powerful and beautiful websites using the most comprehensive all-in-one design solution.
You'll be reporting directly to our Director of User Experience. We're still a small team so expect a hands on position.
- Manage and conduct user research to provide great answers to outstanding questions, and connect qualitative and quantitative data into inspiring insights. Work with the team and follow up to make sure insights are acted on.
- Work closely with the product, support and community teams to identify research topics, and plan and implement the overall user research strategy and methods.
- Act as the voice of the user, and challenge the team in finding solutions for the right problems. Ensure that the teams have great empathy about the users, and develop and defend a point of view about them that helps influence product decisions.
- At least 3 years of experience conducting user research.
- Proven record of having an impact on products with research activities.
- Experience generating research plans.
- Coordinating work on multiple products/releases.
- Ability to work within tight timelines and with excellent project management skills.
- Experience with a broad range of research methodologies (usability studies, interviews, surveys, card sorting, jtbd, Atomic Research etc.).
- Excellent storytelling skills that allow you to deliver user insights and influence decisions across all levels and teams.
- Curious, collaborative, insights-driven and not afraid to stand up for the users' point-of-view.
- Able to talk to developers and understand the intricacies of their work.
- A critical thinker and you have problem-solving skills.
- Keen for a sense of ownership and a "can-do" attitude to get things done.
- Aware of the power of humility and are eager to learn and grow.
- An English speaker with a penchant for writing.
Good to have:
- Familiarity with Elementor and WordPress and the open-source community
- Visual thinking
- An in-depth grasp of quantitative data
- Experience with Atomic Research