About the job
Experis, a Manpower Group company has an exciting contract opportunity for a User Experience Researcher role at New York, NY(Initial Remote). This position is a 6+ month contract for one of our key clients, a global financial company.
- Industry : Financial Services
- Job Role: User Experience Researcher
- Location: New York, NY(Initial Remote)
- Duration: 6 + Months. (Possibility for extension)
- 2-3+ years of UX Research / Digital Interaction experience with consumer facing digital products, websites and mobile experiences.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint or Keynote, image editing, and video editing skills
- Proven UX Research interest and/or experience
- Experience with Sketch and building prototypes
Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Supporting the senior researchers in all phases of assigned projects, from research planning, creation of research materials (e.g. discussion guides), to managing the observation room, taking notes in usability sessions, assisting in workshops, analyzing data, creating video clips and delivering presentations.
- Support all phases of user experience research over varied time periods and across multiple markets/countries.
- Work within a matrix environment, building strong relationships with your partners across multiple business units, managing and escalating as appropriate to drive projects to a successful conclusion.
- Drive the development and maturity of new but growing team, helping build the foundations of the practice within the department, assisting colleagues as necessary.
Phone Number: 414-666-8462 Ext - 7154
LinkedIn (Link) : https://www.linkedin.com/in/archana-nair-a249b1139/