About the job
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We're currently looking for UX researchers to join our Design Studio in the UK on a permanent basis! The Studio focuses on bringing quality, design, strategy, and production to worldwide digital challenges. With a number of really interesting client projects coming up we are looking to bolster the team, so please get in touch to find out more if this sounds like you.
You Will Get The Chance To
- Through understanding our service offering, able to clarify, appraise and discuss recommendations and potential outcomes with confidence with our clients.
- Regularly develops proposals, statements of work and project plans with minimal support.
- Acts as a project lead on small to medium projects, ensuring delivery in line with client requirements. Understands and agrees exceptions to project deliverables as they arise.
- Consistently seeks ways to increase project profitability and scope new projects.
- Authoritatively and diplomatically steers, instructs and challenges clients, having built trusted advisor relationships with key personnel.
- Takes a lead role in client management matters, raising concerns with seniors as necessary.
- Mentors junior team members and facilitates the achievement of objectives of these less experienced staff in conjunction with line managers.
- Deliver work in line with specialist practitioner skills and project requirements. At the same time building experience in other specialisms from across the business.
- Present back outcomes to both internal and external / client teams.
- Utilise previous experience, specialist practitioner skills to develop ideas including new service offerings and enhancements to existing services.
What will help you succeed
- You have a genuine passion for UX and Research and being consultative in your approach and process
- You are comfortable outside your comfort zone and ‘being thrown in the deep end’
- Collaborative by nature you should work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline driven environment and working on multiple projects
- You are well versed in qualitative research methods including; UT, Ethnography, Diary Studies, Groups and Co-Creation Moderation. Able to define recruitment criteria, create discussion guides and stimulus, moderate sessions, and analyse and write comprehensive reports.
- You are excited by change and challenging the status quo. You are proactive in everything you do, from your self-development to learning about your clients, their issues and how to resolve them
- 2 / 3 years’ experience at a Junior to Mid level, leading the delivery of exceptional user experiences research projects E2E from discovery phase and aid in the delivery of innovative design solutions for clients and their customers
- Experience across the whole spectrum of engagement on projects – from pitching, planning through to final handover of deliverables would be highly beneficial.
- Able to ‘sell’ a concept, idea or pitch to a client and challenge that client, to ensure we ‘get it right.’ It’s about being constructively provocative, also highly beneficial if you have had exposure to this
Are you ready?
- We have more than 16,250 professionals and we are present in 16 countries working for companies like LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, and media & entertainment, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
- Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
- Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.