JetBrains is looking for a user experience researcher to join its Market Research & Analytics team.
Our UX research activity branch strives to aid JetBrains product teams in their development and marketing processes by providing a source of new insights about existing and potential users and their behavior. We manage and carry out full-cycle UX research (UX studies, interviews, diary studies, and customer journey maps), from formulating requirements to presenting results.
St. Petersburg, Russia
In this role you will:
- Take part in organizing and carrying out the full cycle of user experience research.
- Create reports based on the research results and present them to stakeholders.
- Closely work with other analysts, designers, developers, and product managers.
- A degree in psychology or sociology.
- 3 years of UX research experience.
- A good overall understanding of programming languages, tools, and development practices.
- C1 level of English fluency.
- Good presentation skills.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of and experience using other quantitative and qualitative methods of research, such as statistics, surveys, business analytics, and so on.
- Experience coordinating research projects.
- Working knowledge of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, or Spanish.
- Spacious comfortable office (open 24/7) with a private parking lot.
- Competitive salary: determined individually, but above industry average.
- Bonuses based on your performance.
- Voluntary health insurance for employees, their spouse, and their children under age 18 (including dental insurance).
- 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- Full salary during sick leave.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Hot meals, free drinks, fruits, and snacks.
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines.
- Office gym (with washrooms), massage room, and a recreational zone.
- Training, including English and German language classes.
- Opportunities to travel to professional conferences in Europe and the US.
- Job relocation help.