Size 10-20 employees
Type Company - Private
Sector Architecture & design
Employment type: Full time
Seniority level: Mid level
H3 space is a mid-stage start-up working in the Architectural & CAD space, formed in 2020. Now we’re about to launch a product that will change the architecture design industry in a whole new way, an end to end solution for Architects, Building suppliers, Interior Designers.
We’ve brought together a team with enthusiastic, tech-loving, human-centred design focused people to create the first version of this product.
Our driving mission is to revolutionise the built environment from top to bottom and empower designers from all walks of life with a platform for all individuals to create a better planet.
Do you love UX and understand it’s the foundation of all design?
Our amazing product team is looking for a kick-ass UX researcher to join and navigate our team in the property tech sector. You’ll provide strategic insight to our Product, Design, and Marketing teams and lead on promoting the best practices in consumer research as we innovate the architecture design industry.
● You’ll be responsible for planning and conducting consumer research at every stage of the product’s lifecycle
● Collaborate on a remote basis with cross functional agile teams of product managers, designers and engineers geographically distributed across the UK, Russia, Korea, Sweden and Spain.
● Conduct UX research to drive product features forward.
● Perform market and ethnographic research.
● Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations to deliver actionable insights for the business.
● Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
● Partner with UX designers to infuse research into every part of the design decisions and suggest UX design solutions.
● Together with the product team you will make sure to empower everyone at H3 Space to make rapid, data-informed, empathic decisions based on the user needs.
● 3 or more years of working as a UX researcher
● It’s a plus if you have a Bachelor's/PhD/ MS in psychology, sociology, anthropology, or related disciplines.
● Great communication and presentation skills in English.
● Experience with remote testing tools
● You are a researcher first and foremost and care deeply about creating a deep understanding of our users. You put the users first in every aspect
● Proven experience in planning and conducting qualitative and quantitative research
● Have a diverse set of UX research tools ready to action on.
● Great skills in wireframing tools and beautifully present research
● You are a strategic thinker, who brings a broad perspective on issues with an ability to dig into someone else’s viewpoint.
● CV in English
● Portfolio of your work (optional)