At Airtable, our mission is to democratize software creation. We’re building a platform that empowers software users to become software creators building bespoke solutions for their teams and business.
We’re looking for user experience researchers to help us understand our creators in order to drive business and product decisions at Airtable. If you are curious and insightful, and enjoy untangling complexity with a collaborative team, we’d love to work with you.
What you'll do
- Identify and prioritize strategic and tactical research questions that will have the most impact on Airtable’s business and customers
- Plan and conduct qualitative or quantitative research, such as in-depth interviews or surveys, to deeply understand Airtable’s customers
- Triangulate data from research and other sources to glean insights and actionable recommendations for the Airtable business and product
- Communicate insights and evangelize the voice of the customer across the company
- Partner with functional teams across Airtable throughout the entire product development lifecycle
- Enable others at Airtable to conduct their own research and make customer-centric decisions
Who you are
- You have a background in Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field
- You have professional experience conducting and leading research, ideally in a B2B SaaS company
- You have applied experience with a variety of qualitative or quantitative research methodologies, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- You have improved and scaled research practices across an organization enabling others to conduct their own research
- You have demonstrated you can drive business and product decisions based on research
- You have worked in an ambiguous , fast-paced environment
- You have collaborated with a cross-functional team
- You are a clear and concise communicator, as well as an engaging and persuasive storyteller
- You are a creator
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!