- User Experience Researcher
- Digital Mobility
- Core Responsibilities
- Native Mobile App User Research In Digital Mobility
- Fully Remote
- Salary £40-60,000
- Benefits include excellent Holiday, Pension, Training & Development
An opportunity has become available for a User Experience Research to join an exciting mobility tech brand in London. This brand is providing fresh and innovative thinking to the transportation industry by improving digital capabilities and connect-ability through digital solutions. They are looking for a User Experience Researcher who is experienced at delivering complex research strategies for native mobile applications.
The correct User Experience Researcher will have proven experience as a hands on Researcher and UX designer with a solid grasp and commercial experience of user research techniques and interviews. This is an opportunity to join a scale up where you will deliver international products for global automotive brands that truly improve peoples lives.
- You have commercial experience working with leading clients and agencies delivering user research commercially for key digital products that support design thinking solutions.
- You can show examples of native mobile applications that you have been part of thes research and ux design process from concept through to final delivery
- You want to be part of an agile team, working in 2 weekly sprints that delivers results
- You have excellent communication skills and are constantly focused on providing the best research solution to support the team and wider business
- You can show examples where you have led created research strategies from brief through to implementation
- You love a challenge, and turning them into workable solutions
- You want to be part of the next big start-up in the digital mobility sector
If you would like to join a growing scale supported by one of the largest automotive brands in the world then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.