Ever wondered what it would be like if your users were other professional researchers?
Nexis Solutions, the news and business content division of Lexis Nexis is growing and we're looking for a UX Researcher to join our international team of Researchers and Designers.
This is an opportunity to work on a flagship B2B product where you will have an influence over the future of how news and business content is consumed in professional research settings.
*** Must be willing to work EST hours ***
As a UX Researcher in Nexis Solutions, you will:
- Have the opportunity to make an impact on a huge scale. Your insights and discoveries will help inform not only our company strategy, but also our product experiences and long-term roadmaps.
- You will work with important partners across product management, design, marketing, analytics and data science, and engineering to influence product design and direction.
- You will conduct end- to-end research using a variety of methodologies (both generative and evaluative), to help us gain confidence in our understanding of our users (current and future), their needs and the opportunity this uncovers for our products.
- You'll be empowered to work with autonomy and creativity every step of the way, working with partners to determine where the greatest impact can be made, and to triage research requests.
- You will draw on other research programs and specialties within the wider team to bring additional depth and reliability to your insights, and effectively represent user research in important product discussions.
- You will develop an understanding of how teams work together in all kinds of industries, all around the world and contribute to the development of a strong and innovative research practice across Nexis Solutions.
- Oversee all aspects of the research process: planning, recruitment, data collection, synthesis, reporting and socializing
- Ensure team engagement in user research studies, and help Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers foster a shared understanding of research findings.
- Share insights across your team in creative ways to help them understand the needs of our customers and users, inform design decisions, and improve the usability of our product.
- Must have 2-3 years of work experience as a UX Researcher in a corporate setting.
- Must be able to show a record of having a measurable impact on products with research activities.
- Must have experience and familiarity with a broad range of research methodologies (usability studies, interviews, surveys, card sorting, etc.).
- Must have experience translating research findings into strategic narratives.
- Experience in B2B, SAAS, and Agile environments.
- Experience in with UX Research tools such as: Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, Tetra Insights, Calendly, Zoom, etc.
- A degree in a human behavior related field, such as Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Sociology, Communication, Information science, Media studies, Computer Science, or Economics.