Salary: £45K - £58K DOE
Location: Birmingham office 3-days, remote 2-days
Our UX Researchers lead the way in informing our clients’ product backlogs and arming our Product Designers with the right information. Their research helps create next-generation experiences that tackle the threat of digital disruption and they know how to spot opportunities.
- Define goals, set objectives, and conduct research against KPIs;
- Recruit, communicate, and liaise with participants;
- Formulate research scripts and short to long-term research plans;
- Organise research activities to achieve the desired outcomes;
- Conduct research studies and create research reports;
- Define and build research standards, systems, and processes;
- Ensure quality assurance across Glue’s research practice;
- Most importantly, ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
Particular areas of expertise:
- Research intent document creation;
- Quantitative research methodologies;
- Qualitative research methodologies;
- Data and insight interpretation;
- Desirability, feasibility, and viability studies;
- Research validation.
- 7+ years experience working commercially within collaborative teams;
- A strong understanding of mental models;
- Critical thinking and inquisitive nature;
- Strong communication skills and outwards demeanour;
- Keen attention to detail and ability to work at pace;
- The ability to work collaboratively and autonomously all the same;
- Experience using Miro;
- Experience using platforms such as UserTesting, Optimal Workshop, Qualtrics, etc.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience mentoring other researchers;
- Experience in workshop facilitation;
- Experience in Voice of the Customer Programmes;
- Experience in marketing sizing.
- Evidence of working across mobile apps (iOS / Android, and React Native);
- Examples of enterprise service applications and SaaS products;
- Formulation of multi-layered research studies involving both quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
- Storytelling: Use of storytelling to display their understanding of the missions, mindset, challenges, and solution of the product/service/brand they helped steer;
- Methodology: How do they go about understanding customers/users; how do they interact with stakeholders; how do they interact with other workers;
- Results: What value was realised for the business through the solution, eg. increased conversion, QoQ reduction for call-centre dependency, identified poor solution choice ultimately saving company £Xm;
- Process: Examples in their portfolio of processes and methodologies.
We design and develop carefully researched, next-generation experiences that tackle the threat of digital disruption. Our brand promise is business-critical digital experiences driven by the latest technologies, intelligent design, and rapid agile delivery methodologies.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave, and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at Glue. Come and join our team.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity, and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, and gender identities. We would actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.