About the job
We are currently looking for an experienced User Experience Researcher / UX Researcher for a Permanent Job Opportunity offering 100% Remote work.
- In-depth understanding of UX/UI design / UX Research
- Working knowledge and experience of analytics and remote testing tools including; GA4 (Google Analytics 4) & Analysis hub, Google Data Studio.
- Additional preferred Skills would be knowledge with Figma, Sketch and Adobe.
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration.
- At least 4 years experience within the digital industry or other audience-focused insight role.
- Experience with qualitative & quantitative analysis, statistics and user-centered design methodologies.
- Able to clearly identify and articulate key insights and recommendations.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal product decisions.
- Competitor Analysis; evaluate competitors to understand their strengths and weaknesses
If you are interested, please Apply and Attach a copy of your up to date CV/Resume.