Created in Lyon in 2016 by French entrepreneurs, AGICAP has become one of the fastest scale-ups in Europe, with more than 3500 customers and revenue growth of over 900%.
AGICAP makes it quick and easy for SMEs leaders to monitor and forecast their cash flow.
We are fundamentally rethinking the way SMEs manage one of their biggest pain points : cash flow.
Our ambition is to become the global financial management solution for SMEs in Europe.
With this, we have raised 3 rounds of funding, bringing our total venture funding to $121 million.
The additional funding will be used for further product innovation, to grow significantly the team across Europe by welcoming more than 800 new talents and accelerate international expansion into more than 10 European countries.
Our success is owed to our highly passionate and dedicated team. We are committed to building a company where people can grow and build their careers. We are looking for great talents who aim for excellence, ready to join this adventure!
July 2019 : 10
July 2020 : 50
July 2021 : 200
January 2022 : +400
At Agicap, customer centricity is a pillar of our Product culture. As a result, all PMs and Designers run their own research projects and are very closed on a daily basis to our customers. As the second member of our new User Research Ops team, your mission will be to help the Product Team to make informed decisions based on facts & figures using inputs from our customers.
To do this you will work on two tracks :
Tactical User Research
- Work with PMs to identify meaningful research topics with high impact based on their short and long terms roadmap.
- Frame research projects with the PM and/or Product Designer: why do we need research, what do we want to learn, how are we going to use the learnings.
- Build the best UXR methodology according to the desired outcomes, time and effort needed for each project including both qualitative and quantitative studies - from the best in class research method to the scrappy one.
- Help in planning and running the research as well as follow-up on the results.
- Be involved (from the overview to the day to day hands-on) in the multiple research projects with different teams at the same time.
- Support in building our Research Ops capability, taking advantage of all the different sources of inputs (data, user research, customer success, sales, ...) to enable a 360° view of the customer experience through our Customer Intelligence Repository.
- Internationalize our Research capability to follow-up on our fast growing scale.
- Train CS & Sales team to gather qualitative feedback on a daily basis.
- Share with other departments user research activities outcomes to make it useful at every level in the company (marketing, sales, customer success, ...).
If you want to know more about our product department:
🌈 Our Product/Tech Team
- 12 Product Managers
- 3 Product support & knowledge
- 2 Product Ops
- 1 CPO
- 1 VP PM
- 10 Product Designers
- 1 UX researcher
- 1 Head of Design
- 40 Développeurs Full Stack
- 5 devOps
- 8 Développeur Front end
- 3 Engineering Manager
- 1 CTO
⭐ What We Are Looking For
More broadly your role is to help the team progress and become more and more autonomous, ensure the quality of the research activities and maximize their impact on the Product roadmap. You will be a coach and expert on which the team can rely on for any research related questions.
We’re Looking For Someone Who Has
- +3 years in running user research projects hands-on.
- Comfortable navigating in a product team environment in Agile.
- At ease leveraging different departments to obtain valuable outcomes.
- A strong organizational sense and capacity to work with multiple ongoing subjects.
- Be autonomous and a self-learner loving to explore new approaches and get off of beaten tracks
- At ease with manipulating different sets of data (analytics, churn, NPS, ...)
- Fluent english - German is a plus.
🎁 What We Offer
- Perfect moment in terms of growth and opportunities to join our adventure
- Competitive salary
- Swile meal vouchers
- 100% coverage of public transportation
- Fast learning environment, entrepreneurship and team spirit
- An incredible team of entrepreneurs
- Cool office in Lyon (1000 m2)
- First phone call with one User Research Ops
- Study case
- Live case
- Interview with our CPO