Why apply to Circles.Life?
Circles.Life is not just your digital telco provider. Since our launch, we revolutionised the telco industry by seamlessly integrating both telco and digital lifestyle services on our Circles-X platform. Over the past years, we have captured more than 5% market share in Singapore, launched in Australia and Taiwan while attaining record breaking CSAT and NPS (+50). We were voted the Top Employer in Digital Telco and also became an accredited winner in showcasing excellence in workplace culture in 2019.
As we’re growing to become the biggest and most loved brand, we are looking for: User Researcher, based in the Philippines.
The mission for this individual is to enable the product and marketing teams to create impactful products through user research across the different stages of product development. Your role is pivotal in keeping Circles.Life ahead of the game by ensuring that we continuously build experiences that people will love.
You will be one of the first few pioneering members of the local marketing where you are given the autonomy to run your analysis together with the support from the HQ.
Your key objectives will be to...
- Design and execute qualitative and quantitative research to support product and marketing strategy
- Own the product testing and validation process that we’ve built -- from keeping the process updated and impactful to implementation across the different products being built
- Help build Circles.Life’s first insights community that will enable the team to derive quick insights and further embed research as part of the design process
- Be a consultant for adhoc, bespoke research that the teams require by translating the business questions into research questions, recommending the best way forward, and even designing discussion guides / questionnaires + interviewing as needed
- 2 - 4 years experience in a market researcher role
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills and data-driven thinking. Can synthesize and effectively communicate thinking to get people onboard and inspire action
- Prior experience in a Research agency (either ux or qualitative researcher) and/or Internal UX researcher (client facing) will be a good bonus
- Experience working for or in a tech startup is a plus, someone who has done multiple projects at one go
- Evangelize the value of design, UX and research value.
- Full design program expertise (Adobe, Sketch, Invision etc.).
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate strong initiative
- Strong Excel skills
- Prior Experience in using Tableau, SQLis a strong bonus
- Proficiency in English is important given stakeholders comes from diverse background
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.