We're looking for an exceptional User Researcher to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
Research at Cazoo ensures we solve the right problems and understand the needs of people to deliver new or improved products and services that have real impact. As a member of the Research Team, you will support our mission to:
- Mature research practices across product teams at Cazoo through training, automation of research tools and workflows for self service and scale
- Use a variety of user-research and documentation tools including Dovetail, Notion, GSuite, UserTesting, Looker, Segment and more
- Working with stakeholders and teams to act on research findings. Deliver qualitative and quantitative research insights across the business
- Helps us achieve better product outcomes for our business and our customers
What you'll be doing:
Researchers at Cazoo are focused on making research something everyone can participate in, understand and share to get better business results. As a member of the Cazoo research team, you will help develop and expand our existing research tools and processes and make research increasingly self-service across the business.
- Advocate customer-centred development – work with our customers to identify their most important problems and develop solutions with them
- Enable folks across the business to learn how and when to do research; collaborate with various functions (including PM's design, engineering, testing, etc.) to help inform strategic decisions
- Increase shared understanding of customer behaviours through online experiments (A/B testing), benchmark studies, lab studies, and surveys
- Cultivate a passion for and excitement about engaging in research to drive desired business outcomes
Required skills and experience:
We're looking for candidates with some experience and exposure to Research and Research Ops best practices including:
- Hands-on experience managing recruitment and facilitating research using various methodologies
- Building and maintaining a research repository
- Enabling efficiencies in research through tooling, automation, and self-service capabilities
- Training and educating others to perform research activities across the business
- Presenting findings and recommendations to stakeholders, in writing and verbally, with high attention to detail and storytelling
- Prior work with cross-functional software teams
- Demonstrated ability to self-improve, collect feedback, and grow as a team member and someone others can depend on
- Great organisational skills, and usually on top of multiple competing queries, strong sense of prioritisation
We offer a competitive salary and a great range of benefits including share option grants, discretionary bonus schemes, private medical scheme, critical illness insurance, life insurance, 5% matched pension, 25 days holiday per annum plus statutory holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is the UK’s fastest growing digital business backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager .
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.