As part of a newly created team working on a high profile Government Digital Service (GDS) programme, we require 2 experienced User Researchers, these are permanent roles. The roles are home based with the need to travel to Customer site as required, typically one day a week, (City). You will have the opportunity to join and work with Civica’s team of UX specialists, delivering excellent User experience across multiple high profile projects.
· Capture and baseline requirements by researching User needs, bench marking and presenting User persona's / User stories / User journeys etc.
· Test hypothesis and generate specific kinds of insights into User behaviour and needs
· Define User interaction model workflows
· Work closely with design teams to incorporate User research findings into designs
· Refine the interactive experience produce designs consistent with the Clients identity
· (We also require a Senior UX Designer to develop prototypes from concepts to wireframes to high fidelity designs (HTML, CSS) )
Civica is a leading provider of IT solutions and we are the trusted partner to deliver design-driven Digital Solutions and Managed Service Solutions to many Governmental Departments and highly regulated commercial businesses. .
Skills required as follows:
If you would like further information then please apply as soon as possible.
Top rated employer - Glassdoor
Accredited, ‘Investors in People’ - Gold
Civica is an international software company and a global leader in public services technology with more than 3,000 customers across 10 countries.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity & equality - Financial Times 2020.
At Civica we are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. At Civica we recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.