- Research user experience features in computer software and other applications.
- Investigate ways to improve the end-user interaction with computer programs to increase satisfaction, brand loyalty, and overall use.
- Create reports based on market trends and user surveys, analyze the information and report observations to the user experience manager.
- Relay information and ideas to the user experience team and other designers to modify existing computer features and graphics.
- Develop innovative solutions for existing user experience issues, create effective strategies to implement user experience changes, perform task analysis, troubleshoot remote applications, and execute prototype testing.
- Work with other researchers and internal teams to form a cohesive user experience platform.
- Conduct focus groups and gather survey results for future versions of the product or service.
- Plan and coordinate field and crowdsourcing efforts.
- Interact with clients to determine requirements and set expectations.
- Analyze and report on user data to inform design and deployment.
- Create user scenarios and stories to coordinate with other teams.
- Design and lead user focus groups and data collection.
- Must have 3-6 years of work experience as a UX Researcher.
- Conducting remote interviews (moderated & unmoderated)
- Familiar with using at least one of the following UserTesting, UserZoom, LookBack
- Concept Tests and Usability Tests
- Bachelor's degree in the social sciences related major.
- Master's in the social sciences is a plus, but not required.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do