We are looking for a passionate and driven User Researcher used to working in a consultancy environment to join our growing creative team. You will work on client projects, which are mostly focused on work-place solutions in a variety of sectors including utilities, finance, and government.
The successful applicant will be someone that can see the bigger picture and understand how an individual digital experience works as part of a larger customer experience ecosystem.
The role requires both independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You should have a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team.
A willingness to travel is important too as you will be required to spend time working on client site.
In this role, you will be expected to:
• Competitive starting salary
• Up to 10% of basic salary in flexible benefits (to include death in service and critical illness cover as standard plus private healthcare, dental, pension etc.)
• Up to 10% of basic salary in bonus
• 25 Days holiday (excluding bank holidays) – increasing by a day every 2 years
• Promote training and personal development
• Bi-annual company retreats
For more information on this great opportunity, please get in touch!
Aiimi is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely based on their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities in line with the job they are applying for. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.