We are working with one of the most exciting scale-ups in the FinTech industry, who are looking to push on into their next stage of growth. Our client have revolutionised how accounting firms can manage their workload.
They now need to hire both a Mid-Level, and a Senior User Researcher. These sit within their Product team, reporting to a Lead Researcher.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Assist the Lead UX Research with designing, planning and implementing various UX research projects
- Own the end-to-end research process on specific research projects, including planning, implementation and reporting of results as well as communication and ownership of research findings
- Collate data from various sources to provide insight into the differing behaviours of customers
- Work closely with other team members on the implementation of product changes coming out of research insights
- Act as a strong advocate for user experience throughout the product research and design process
- Work with Product Management to decide customer KPIs as a measurement of success.
Experience - what skills you need:
- A user-focused Researcher with a determination to deliver complex, creative, and interactive user experiences
- Demonstrable UX or user research experience, ideally working within a SaaS business
- Ideally a degree in HCI, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, or something similar
- Comfortable collaborating across the business and have an instinctive passion for improving the user experience and solving user problems through technology & design
- An ability to plan research projects innovatively working to project constraints
- someone with a demonstrable experience within UX Research, who has the ambition to evolve into a more senior role..
You should have a strong understanding of UX Research issues, principles and tools as they are applied to the research, design and development processes. You'll fit best if you can contribute actively to large, cross-functional efforts, and are comfortable working with people all over the team, including tactical, strategic, and business partners. This position is a great opportunity for someone interested in growing into a UX leadership role in time.