We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Every three seconds someone posts a new review on trustpilot.com. Our reviews help millions of people around the world consider and compare companies. Hundred-thousands of businesses choose our products to learn about their customer’s experiences, and to establish a trusted brand. A key element for us is to have a clear understanding of the consumer review experience.. We are looking for a UX researcher to join our Design team to help us in this journey.
In your role, you will:
- Drive the user research efforts for our Consumer products; planning, recruitment, execution, analysis and delivery.
- Partner with product managers, designers, and engineers to identify insight needs and research opportunities, which will enable us to improve and create user-centric products in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Use a wide range of research methods (such as usability testing, interviews, contextual inquiry, diary studies, surveys, guerrilla research, participatory workshops, A/B testing analysis, etc), as appropriate for the questions we’re asking.
- Synthesize results of research into concise and powerful learnings and share broadly across the organization in an impactful way.
- Develop compelling ways to communicate, socialize and promote research findings throughout the company to foster an informed, user-centered mindset.
We are looking for people with:
- 2+ years of UX research experience, with a proven track record of conducting design research projects.
- Ethnography, service design, user research or equivalent experience at a tech company or startup.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods (qualitative and quantitative), including when and how to apply them efficiently during each product phase.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile work environment.
The Trustpilot R&D department. Your first “family” is the design team, we collaborate and support each other with strategy and planning, design critiques, design studios, deep dive sessions, and more structural initiatives like a shared design system. You will work closely in the design management team and report to our Senior Design Manager for consumer products. Your second family are all your cross-functional peers (engineering, product management, etc.) that are working on our consumer experience. Together we collaborate to frame opportunities, strategize, conceptualise, explore, test, and iterate our way to delivering value for hundred thousands of businesses using Trustpilot.
Get an insider's view of our R&D department here (disclaimer: this is pre-Corona, but we’ve poured our heart into a fully online onboarding program).
- An online onboarding program we’ve poured our heart into.
- Opportunities to learn new skills, and develop your career in a fast-paced company.
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- Great colleagues and a supportive work culture that you can believe in.
- Competitive salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs.