About the job
- User Researchers (IT Consultancy)
- Remote Working (+ Manchester HQ)
- £45,000 to £55,000 per year (plus excellent benefits and bonuses)
ISR have partnered with a leading technical innovator driving digital transformation for enterprise level businesses and are now ready to launch their next period of recruitment and talent attraction. The roles are focused on clients UK-wide (private and public sector), with remote working and occasional travel to their client sites and to our client’s HQ here in Manchester.
We are looking to attract client-facing User Researchers to collaborate with designers, product owners, developers and analysts in providing teams with research solutions and key insights that will shape their ongoing product development projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous user research delivery experience in a consultancy, agency or in-house setting
- Planning, designing, preparing and running relevant research activities to support the design, development and continuous improvement of user experiences
- Knowledge of delivering behavioural insights workshops and presentations to multiple teams – presenting findings to workgroups and collating usable data for demonstrations
- Experience of using data to understand the biggest opportunity areas across E-commerce experiences to focus your research efforts
- Working with behavioural insight tools to develop online polls, conducting user-feedback forums, using heat-maps and other forms of research to establish needs and best practice
- Strong educational background or relatable industry qualifications
Role and Responsibilities:
- Planning, designing and conducting in-house usability testing sessions to support the design and development of their products and services
- Leading the usability testing process from developing user briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing
- Working with teams to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality stimulus material
- Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction
To learn and understand more about this and similar roles based in and around the Manchester area working as a client-facing User Researcher working across a number of different and exciting work-streams; please contact Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment on 07436 071 872 or please share with me a copy of your CV or online profile for a call back in the strictest confidence.