About the job
We are looking for an experienced User Researcher with an affinity for working with Product and Technology teams to help us build our SaaS-based, anti-money laundering products, which help organizations fight financial crime! We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will join the UX team in our London office, but work closely with product teams and developers to deliver products which aid users in detecting evidence of financial crime.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field.
- Developing research plans which address product teams’ specific design questions and reflect the strategic priorities of the business
- Working with UX designers to prepare suitable prototypes and other stimulus as required
- Organising and performing research with users through a variety of methods, including (but not limited to) remote and face-to-face interviews/usability testing
- Working as part of a team alongside product owners, designers and developers to identify customer needs and create solutions that meet them
- Analysing research outputs and sharing user insights with product teams and the wider business
- Contributing to the user research community of practice, improving the wider understanding of our customers at ComplyAdvantage and promoting the growth of a user-centric design culture
- Maintaining and growing a panel of customers we engage with regularly as part of our research
- Degree - or relevant background - in one of the following areas: human-computer interaction, psychology, anthropology, sociology, design, computer science
- Proven ability to conduct qualitative user research and perform analysis to inform both product design and strategy
- Experience of the challenges of performing research in enterprise or B2B organisations. You get how designing for people at work differs from consumer-based web and app design
- Experience working as part of an Agile product team and using research findings to influence the product roadmap
Nice to haves
- Understanding of general design principles and best practice guidelines for web-based user interface design
- Experience/knowledge of quantitative research and analysis including online surveys, remote unmoderated testing, analytics , A/B testing, etc
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Flexible Working opportunities
- Paid Sick Leave
- Hybrid Working opportunities
- Pension Contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity and Adoption too)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket loan
- Childcare benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Eye Care Vouchers