About the job
【 About the role 】
Imagine giving your pet a belly rub on your lap at work! Tomofun is a passionate startup full of dreamers and builders who truly believe in making a difference in our pets’ lives through innovation.
We're looking for a talented【User Researcher】who is passionate about user research. You will interact closely with Tomofun's users to build in-depth understanding and knowledge of pet parents that will enable Product manager to formulate the best product roadmap and strategies across Tomofun's product portfolio.
【 About the company 】
At Tomofun, we LOVE pets and technology. Our vision is to bring joy and innovation to every pet lover in the world. Headquartered in Taiwan, we’re building a one-of-a-kind global company that helps pets and pet parents stay connected through our innovative products. Our pioneer product, Furbo Dog Camera, is the #1 best-selling pet camera on Amazon US, Canada, UK, Japan and 5 other markets and also recommended by The Ellen Show as the #1 gift on every pet-lover’s Amazon wishlist. The learning curve is steep. But the work is exhilarating. Tomofun is on the cusp of a pet-tech boom and we’re looking for smart, innovative thinkers who aspire to incredible things.
【 What you'll do 】
- Work closely with product managers, marketing managers and designers to formulate user research strategies for gaining user feedback on new product and business concepts.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative user research methodologies (surveys, interviews, focus groups) to gain user insights.
- Coordinate user interviews and focus groups from participant recruitment, logistics management, interview facilitations, insights analysis and report findings to gain qualitative research data.
- Design user surveys from target user definition, questions designs, response analysis and report findings to gain quantitative research data.
【 Who you are 】
- Bachelor's degree in HCI, Psychology, Sociology, Industrial design or similar discipline.
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on user research experience.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research and analysis.
- Experience with conducting user interviews, field studies, both in person and remotely.
- Curious about users' thoughts and needs as well as the reasons behind their requests.
- Friendly and empathetic to users while being observant and neutral in reporting facts.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on multiple projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in conducting research for both hardware and software product is a plus.
- A dog parent is a big plus as you naturally have strong empathy towards our customers!
- The rare opportunity to work with an international team and make impact on a global scale.
- Join a group of talents who have passion to change pet parents and pet's lives through technology.
- The freedom to voice yourself in an open, trusting and transparent working environment.
- Quarterly all hands meetings to update entire organization on company goals, strategic directions and the opportunity to openly ask questions/give feedback.
- Transform the world of dog ownership, bringing peace of mind to owners, and safety, happiness, and joy to pets.
【 Benefits 】
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it.
- Flexible working hours.
- 2 free Furbos for each full-time team member.
- Internal training workshop and external training subsidy for you to expand your skill set and continuously learn and grow.