A User Researcher required to required to work for a innovative government partner who feed into tech solutions, as part of a multi-disciplined agile team to design user focused and successful services and plan, design, and conduct user research to focus the design and development on user needs.
You must have the following skills and experience for this role:
- Minimum of 3 years user researcher experience.
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Experience in the public sector or consultancy.
- Be SC cleared OR clearable.
You will be ...
- Plan research that informs the design of public services that are helpful, usable and successful.
- Line manage other user researchers
- Support the hiring and onboarding of designers and researchers
- Responsible to the Lead User Researcher for informing the design and delivery of public services
- Scope the focus of research, so everyone involved has a shared understanding of what success looks like