We have a fantastic new User researcher role in our Digital Experience Team. As a user researcher you will support the research and analysis of our websites and mobile app, helping to build a backlog of continual improvements and support of major projects.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to the business through written and verbal presentations.
- Ask questions, gather, and analyze data.
- Proven experience of working across both web and mobile
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience working in a user research role
- Experience hosting virtual and/or face to face user testing sessions
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic support in product decisions
- Experience with remote testing tools.
- To be a strong communicator and share insight with stakeholders
- GA/GA4 experience is desired but not required
- Well organised and self-motivated
- 15% Card Factory colleague discount in-store and online
- Save As You Earn scheme
- Financial Wellbeing Support
- Financial Education Tools
- Salary Advance
- Seasonal incentive schemes
- Retail Management Apprenticeship Programmes with local providers with access to a virtual internal network for learning together
- Discounted gym membership, mobile phone contracts, and car leasing
- Discounts across 100’s of UK retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to tools to support mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption leave
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies, please.