About the job
Facilisgroup is looking for an experienced and talented UX Designer with a special interest in UX Research to join our growing UX Team. This team ensures Facilisgroup’s software products and services, such as our proprietary CRM and Order Management web-application and E-Commerce platform, both meet user needs and continue to innovate.
The ideal candidate will help deliver a first-class end-user experience for the users of our software products. Working closely with the UX Team, Product Managers, Product Owners and Developers, you will analyze, define and evaluate the user requirements using primary and secondary research methods to help guide the design decisions.
This position will report to the Lead UX Designer.
In this role you will:
- Empathize, define, and ideate – Help to define new projects from the ground up.
- Research – Use data from end-user feedback, business requirements and technical considerations to conduct primary research, and industry experts to deliver a user experience that surpasses expectations.
- Create and show solutions – Design user experiences using prototypes and other visual designs and user flows using tools such as Adobe XD and Milanote.
- Communicate clearly – Present your work to the Product Team, UI Developers, Stakeholders and leadership explaining your rationale and vision.
- Collaborate – Work to support a team of designers working on a variety of projects.
- Analyze and improve – Work with and improve the user experience offered by both our legacy and modern software, providing wireframes and storyboards for UX improvements that are validated through your research and testing.
- Work alongside Agile Development Teams – Work closely with software engineers to ensure your designs are implemented and functionally complete to a high standard of polish and assist with usability testing.
As the UX Designer (Researcher), you bring with you:
- A minimum of 3 years of proven and demonstrable experience as a UX Designer.
- Special interest and experience with UX Research.
- Experience using UX fundamentals and best practices (research, prototyping, validation).
- Experience working within mobile-first design philosophy and responsive designs.
- Experience working with existing research, conducting your own research, presenting results, and using those results to create complete user experience designs.
- Experience identifying, defining, working within, and expanding upon design systems user interface patterns.
- Experience working closely with development teams.
- Proven communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate a multi-level problem spaces with verbal, written, and presentation skills to a variety of audiences and stakeholders.
- An incredible eye for detail.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Previous work on CRM, Order Management, ERP, or E-Commerce web applications
- Experience with UX Writing
Through the principles of technology, supply chain and community, Facilisgroup delivers unparalleled growth to its partners within the promotional products industry. However, and more importantly, is what we deliver internally: We take care of our people.
Recognized by ASI as one of the Best Places to Work, we take our dedication to company culture seriously, with a commitment to diversity, inclusion, dignity, and respect within the workplace. We strive to provide an open, friendly, and creative atmosphere to work in, where collaboration and conversation between all teams and leaders are encouraged.
- A forward-thinking path to success, with competitive pay and plenty of opportunity for growth.
- Healthcare coverage for you and your family, including health, dental, vision and flex spend.
- Exceptional retirement matching to making saving for the future even more rewarding.
- Flexible paid vacation time to enjoy your other passions in life.
- An annual volunteer day to use toward a volunteer project you love.
- Parenting perks, so new moms and dads can enjoy paid leave and flexible schedule.
Facilisgroup is committed to treating everyone with dignity and respect. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status, or criminal history. Facilisgroup believes in “fair chance hiring “and reserves the right to administer a criminal background check upon hiring and review criminal history.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. To apply for this position, please submit a resume with portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.