User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. Our client strives to learn and understand users' needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design. Client teams include designers, researchers, and engineers who are passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity. They work with collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight their products' unique capabilities and personalities. Their work touches thousands. As a User Experience Researcher / Designer, you'll help your team of product designers, product managers, and engineers understand user needs. You'll play a critical role in creating useful, usable, and delightful products. You'll work with stakeholders across functions and levels and impact all stages of product development. You'll explore user behaviors and motivations by conducting primary research such as user interviews, participatory workshops, surveys, and usability testing.
• Bachelor's degree in Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
• You are very well versed in design and UX software (e.g., Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Lucidchart)
• Experience with research design utilizing various methods including but not limited to usability studies, contextual inquiry, and surveys.
• Relevant product research experience, either in an end-to-end, usability, or generative setting.
• 7 + years of relevant work experience within User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, applied research setting, and/or product research and development.
• Experience in a variety of product spaces, applied research and/or academic settings.
• Proficiency in communicating user research findings with cross functional partners to drive impact.
• Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.