eSimplicity is modern digital services company that delivers innovative federal and commercial IT solutions designed to improve the health and lives of millions of Americans while defending our national interests. Our solutions and services improve healthcare for a hundred million Americans, protect our borders, and defend our country on the battlefields supporting the Air Force, Space Force, and Navy.
eSimplicity's people-centric approach aims to transform the American healthcare experience through innovative technologies. Our team’s experience spans various federal civilian customers on diverse projects across its core competencies. We prioritize protecting our community by aiding the government’s cloud migration, prototyping artificial intelligence models to identify fraudulent Medicare claims, and accelerating data report delivery for healthcare providers to improve quality of care for patients.
Please explore the opportunity to join us as an UX Designer/Researcher.
Do you have a Human Centered Design (HCD) eye with production skills in UX/UI? We are seeking an innovative HCD Specialist and UX Designer with great UX/UI production experience with mockups, wireframes, design sessions, facilitation and other deliverables to apply their HCD appreciation and thought process to a variety of user experience initiatives.
- Apply Human-Centered Design (HCD) techniques to understand user’s needs and experience and the organization’s mission
- Establish and facilitate various initiatives using innovative design methods with a focus on improving user experience
- Plan and execute user research in addition to gathering user feedback and crafting customized solutions for key stakeholders
- Design and communicate design deliverables including customer journeys, service blueprints, user personas, artifacts, scenarios, data visualizations and service models in support of our partner’s needs
- Work closely with the Principal HCD Strategist to develop strategic roadmaps, define requirements, co-creation/ideation sessions and participate in formative research
- Help support participatory designs
- Collaborate with business and functional leaders, and teams to understand organizational behaviors and pain points
- Assist in the collection, management, and analysis of qualitative and quantitative user data
- Identify and assist in the prioritization of projects that will have the most impact within the organization
- Act as a SME for HCD and user experience best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Design, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related area
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional UX experience
- Ability to operate and manage work, strategically reason, build relationships, and influence others.
- Expert in identifying user and business needs and developing solutions to meet those needs through strong influencing and communication skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor others on the principles and best practices of service design.
- Demonstrated expertise in design thinking and user-centric design approaches, and ability to apply them across a variety of services.
- Expert knowledge of service mapping methods.
- Ability to evaluate the feasibility and consequences of design decisions.
- Ability to make decisions based on managed levels of risk and complexity.
- Ability to create or collaborate on prototypes of various levels of fidelity to showcase user needs across omni-channel journeys.
- Experience with research, strategy, information architecture, service design, prototyping, and testing.
- Demonstrated expertise conducting a variety of research activities with customers and/or using qualitative and quantitative tools for research.
- Demonstrated expertise in using research to analyze behavior and motivation and making decisions based on evidence.
- Expert in managing stakeholder relationships and expectations.
- Expert in the end-to-end journey of a project, from navigating initial discovery to end delivery.
- Ability to organize, plan, and execute work, with strong time management skills.
- Extensive understanding of HCD principles including but not limited to user research, user needs, user feedback and workflows
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage deadlines, and work on multiple projects at once
- Strong understanding and ability to work using Agile methodologies
- Sharp critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Design, or related field
- Experience designing solutions in AWS
eSimplicity supports a remote work environment operating within the Eastern time zone so we can work with and respond to our government clients. Expected hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern unless otherwise directed by your manager.
We offer highly competitive salary, full healthcare benefits, performance bonus, and a flexible leave policy.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
eSimplicity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.