Demand Science Group, a subsidiary of Pure Incubation (six-time Inc. 5000 award winner, one of the top Massachusetts-based, advertising and marketing companies, and one of Boston’s Best Places to Work) is on the look-out for a UX Manager.
- Grow, shape, and lead a team of UX Designers to support software engineering efforts.
- Leverage expertise in industry UX best practices, design team management, and proven UX processes to optimize delivery of consistent high-quality UX deliverables
- Contribute to the broader product vision by collaborating with product management and technology leadership
- Integrate world-class design into the product creation process and champion design thinking with all product stakeholders
- Drive continual improvement in team effectiveness through evolving processes and mentoring team members. Teach and coach UX skills and best practices for continual team improvement.
- Adobe Suite/InVision/Sketch/Axure/AEM
- Best UX Practices and Methodologies
- Front and Backend Dev Experience & Knowledge
- Wireframes, Journeys, Personas, and Site Maps
- Interactive Prototyping (Multi-Device/Responsive Design)
- User Testing, Research, Interviewing and Testing Facilitation
- Creative Direction and Marketing/Business Development
- UX Design & UI Creation (Print/Web/Mobile)
- ADA and 508 Compliance
- Integrated Scrum and Agile Environments
The Good Stuff!
We embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone in the Demand Science Group to bring their authentic, fun selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs and family-friendly benefits too! Check this out!
- Flexible Remote Work Option? You bet!
- Want to take a vacation? You’ll have paid time off
- Paid Birthday Leave? Why not? Have a party!
- Peer-Appreciation Program – because affirmations are lovely but so are rewards!
Demand Science is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We stand by our belief that qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.