What is TransferGo?
TransferGo is a fast-growing fintech brand, offering online money transfers to over 60 countries across the world with high speeds, low fees and no hassle. We’re a diverse and multilingual bunch of people, working from offices in London, Vilnius, Kaunas, Berlin, Istanbul and Warsaw – and we’re still growing!
At TransferGo, we’re on a mission to make moving money globally as quick and simple as sending a text. UX Research team plays a critical role in shaping the way we design and build digital products by bringing the user needs at the forefront of the development process and, to make sure we’re doing that in the best way possible, we’re now looking for a talented Qualitative UX Researcher to work in our UX Research team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing as Qualitative UX Researcher:
- Conduct user research on multiple aspects of TransferGo products and experiences
- Collect and analyse user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, online experiments (A/B testing)
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Growth Managers, Engineers and other Researchers to deliver research insights in a fast-paced environment
- Turn business questions into research questions. Develop research strategies for unexplored problems
- Regularly champion research findings by delivering compelling insights through written reports and in-person presentations
You’ll report to our Lead UX Researcher Simonas Skrebe.
Here’s what we’d love from our new Qualitative UX Researcher:
- Degree in Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Experienced in applying various research methods including but not limited to lab studies, interviews, ethnography, contextual inquiry, surveys
- Knowledge and/or experience in applying quantitative research methods
- Great communication and organisational skills, your research insights are highly impactful to the entire organisation
- Naturally thinking about user problems and motivated to improve their experience
- Fluency in English (knowledge of other languages are a plus)
What we believe
At TransferGo, we do the work that matters, prioritising our customers above all else. But special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed, too, building trust and being transparent all the way.
We take risks, learn from our mistakes and own what we do – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from knowledge-sharing and collaboration – and, of course, a hefty amount of fun!
Some of our best benefits:
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community
- A competitive salary package
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment)
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from home
- The opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing, along with a guaranteed training budget of €1,000
- A friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment – a pet-friendly office, team events, tasty snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, a fun budget and events
Monthly salary starting from 3000 € (gross) depending on the level of experience.