The UX Research Analyst position requires in-depth knowledge of UX and HCI best practices, UX qualitative and quantitative research methods, and report writing. The ideal candidate will be driven by the desire to be a user advocate, be passionate about creating products that are intuitive and enjoy the ability to use their strengths in multiple disciplines.
This position can be onsite or remote.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Research customers personas and investigate buyer behavior
- Apply hands-on UX qualitative and quantitative research methods based on the type of the project
- Proactively develop A/B test and usability test plans, usability test scripts, scenarios, user interviews, heuristic reviews, across all digital channels to determine ease-of-use and drive conversion
- Apply end-to-end experience with all aspects of the user research lifecycle (Defining KPIs, collecting data, site segmentation, study design, content, recruiting, scheduling, moderation, analysis, reporting, and recommendations)
- Regularly formulate and appropriately test hypotheses against data and customer feedback
- Responsible for collecting data from multiple sources: Google Analytics, Hotjar, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- Measure and track web traffic, marketing initiatives and campaigns and come up with next steps to improve the site
Education and Experience Required
- 3-5 years of experience in User Experience, Human Factors, Interaction Design, or related discipline as a UX research analyst
- Degree in Marketing, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors Engineering, Cognitive Sciences, or related discipline
- Mastery of UX research methods, HCI heuristics, principles and guidelines
- Power user of Google Analytics, Hotjar, UserTesting.com, etc.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design and design thinking
- Working knowledge of behavioral analysis and statistics
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Physical Requirements: This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.