Applause is the leader in digital experience quality and testing. User and customer experience solutions are an integral part of the services we provide to our clients. We are looking for a seasoned UX Researcher and subject matter expert for our UX / CX practice.
Serves as the lead subject matter expert within the practice. You will report to the Senior UX Research Practice Manager who leads the practice operations. Responsibilities include:
- [Training and Coaching]
- Mentor team members
- Vet and train new team members
- Continued education for team members
- Oversee quality by proactively supporting researchers in requirements gathering and production of deliverables, especially in pilots
- Proactively step in as the go-to escalation SME as part of client engagement
- As time permits, and as desired, act as individual contributor on UX studies
- [Business Development]
- Assist in the sales process as a subject matter expert; collaborate with solutions engineers and account managers to customize programs to client’s needs
- Assist the marketing department with internal and external content and actively participate in promotional events, including webinars, podcasts, and articles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HCI, Psychology or another related field. Masters preferred.
- 7+ years of experience across the UX SDLC, including qualitative and remote design research and usability testing
- 3+ years of consulting experience in UX / CX
- Experience with mentoring people
- Very collaborative with demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dynamic, creative and cross-functional environment
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Confident communication and presentation skills to audiences of all levels, both internal and customer-facing