DoorDash’s mission is to disrupt the future of delivery logistics. We operate in a unique three-sided marketplace: balancing the needs of Consumers, Dashers, and Merchants. We are proud to have become the top food delivery service in the US, and are quickly expanding our services beyond food delivery, and also tapping into multiple international markets.
At DoorDash, the needs of all of our customers are at the forefront of the product strategy. We deeply believe that the best customer experience is synonymous with the success of our business in the long run. The User Experience Research team plays a pivotal role, discovering high-impact insights that enables DoorDash to build delightful products that solve our users’ — Consumers, Merchants, and Dashers — problems. This is where you come in.
The User Experience Research Team is seeking an experienced Research Operations Lead to establish and direct our Research Operations practice. This role will develop and optimize processes that enable research activities. These processes will enable DoorDash to better understand all our customers — diners, merchants and drivers — helping us create better experiences and better serve them.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage, develop and optimize complex processes that support research operations including project intake, project management, project dashboards, research study coordination and recruiting
- Identify and recruit participants — across consumers, merchants and drivers — for UX Research studies, as well as research led by designers, product managers and business operators
- Manage research participant experience including screening, scheduling, logistics and incentives
- Support teams operating research surveys with logistics and feedback on survey quality
- Manage vendors contracts in partnership with procurement, legal and security & privacy
- Identify process, tools, and/or documentation that improve the operations of the UX Research Team
- Define, build and operate research and usability labs in our new headquarters
- Represent UX Research in handling data compliance
- Create and manage our participant database
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 5+ years of experience managing projects and operational programs for UX Research
- Experience laying the foundation for and scaling an in-house research operations practice
- Experience with UX Research tools and resources such as Survey Monkey, Validately, Qualtrics, and research participant providers.
- Proficient working with databases and SQL queries
- Expert in project management software, spreadsheets and GDocs
- Extremely detail-oriented with great time-management while understanding the big picture
- Excellent communication skills
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.