The Dyrt makes camping easier. With over 1 million+ user-submitted campsites, reviews, and tips, The Dyrt is the #1 camping app. Read more at https://thedyrt.com/about/us
The Dyrt is looking for a UX Researcher who can own our user testing program and turn findings into insights that lead to user and business success.
You will work with our product design team to
- Design research methods to uncover user insights across our app and web experiences to positively impact our user experience and business objectives.
- Conduct research using a combination of qualitative methods (interviews, usability testing, survey design, competitive analysis.)
- Analyze results and translate findings into actionable design and product insights
- Share repository of findings with cross functional team foster alignment and empathy
You are someone who has...
- Minimum 4 years experience designing, conducting, analyzing & reporting UX Research.
- Ability to work independently and adapt research practices to meet the needs of a start-up environment.
- A passion for camping and the outdoors.
This is a remote position. Candidates are expected to have access to high-speed internet and have a professional working environment sufficient for video conferencing.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, link to online portfolio, and answer all questions.