Rise is a neo-bank built to help teens achieve financial independence and knowledge at an earlier age (launching in Q3 2021). Rise's mission is to create a financially successful generation. Rise is a well-funded company focused on disrupting banking through a differentiated mobile-first consumer experience. The founding team has an extensive background in FinTech and building successful consumer products and brands. If you're looking to join a fast-growing company with a strong mission and vision that puts people first, we want to meet you!
Rise is looking for an experienced UX Researcher who can lead research across the company. We are a design-focused consumer brand that works on digital products and mobile apps. We're looking for someone to roll up their sleeves, work closely with Product, Design to conduct various types of research and inform product decisions. The ideal candidate is a passionate researcher who is comfortable working closely with cross-functional teams to influence product strategy and rally them around elegant, innovative mobile solutions that delight our users.
You’ll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, influence others, and be an owner every day
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, server logs and online experiments (A/B testing).
- Work with Analytics, Designers, Product, and Engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Communicate directly with internal stakeholders to successfully and efficiently meet the deliverable requirements of a project.
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- BA/BS degree in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, usability studies either live or remote (e.g. Userzoom or usertesting.com).
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Experience in survey design (e.g. Qualtrics), Working knowledge of statistics and experimental design.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical benefits
- Flexible WFH policy
- Monthly team events outside the office
- Office right in the centre of Brussels