At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
Our team is looking to hire a User Experience Researcher who’ll be responsible for defining & conducting tactical and strategic research designed to understand the needs, expectations, and behaviors of the people charged with keeping their company safe.
You’ll be joining a growing, cross-functional UX team composed of designers, researchers, writers, engineers & QA collaborating closely to deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
You'll join our IT Security Operations product group. This group builds Falcon Spotlight, Falcon Discover and File Integrity Monitoring: products that identify, analyse and prioritise vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in customer environments.
What You’ll Do
● Define and conduct qualitative and quantitative user experience research across multiple projects
● Deliver insights to help inform and execute on major initiatives by conducting generative and evaluative research
● Communicate insights and recommendations in a consumable, engaging way using artifacts such as reports, journey maps, personas, and other formats as appropriate
● Partner closely with designers, writers, engineers, researchers, and product managers
● Advocate for user needs throughout the product development process
● Educate broader team on research best practices and evangelize research methods and results throughout the organization
● Contribute to processes, documentation, and standards to help evolve the research discipline
What You’ll Need
● Experience designing and conducting studies using a variety of research methods (such as remote studies, contextual inquiry, iterative prototype testing, and surveys)
● A deep understanding of strengths and weaknesses of different methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
● Comfort managing multiple projects, including logistics of scoping and recruiting
● A combination of integrity and flexibility to balance research speed and rigor
● Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, analysts, and other partners
● Strong storytelling skills with a real passion for finding new, effective ways to advocate for our users
● Desire to solve complex problems
● Experience working with Agile Design, Lean UX and/or Service Design methodologies
● Understanding of visual communication principles such as typography, color and form
● Advanced understanding of quantitative methods, such as statistical analysis and A/B testing
● Experience working on a remote team
● Experience with cybersecurity, enterprise SaaS, or other complex technical systems a plus
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
● Market leader in compensation and equity awards
● Competitive vacation policy
● Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
● Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
● Flexible work environment
● Wellness programs