Our social media giant client seeks a UX Researcher to join their team in this 6 month freelance role!
The UX Researcher Will Be Responsible For The Following
- Design and execute custom research to support the objectives of the advertising business and meet the needs
- Design and conduct qualitative studies including usability sessions and in-depth interviews (both remote and in-person) for existing and future products
- Design and conduct quantitative evaluative studies, such as competitive benchmarking, card sorts, tree tests and surveys
- Advocate for the needs of our users across all levels of the organization
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business decisions through rich storytelling via presentations, reports, workshops and other creative approaches
- Collaborate closely with other researchers, designers, product managers, data scientists, marketing managers and engineers to ensure the research you deliver is integrated into every aspect of the product and provides a holistic view of our users
The Ideal UX Researcher Should Possess The Following
- 3+ years of experience in a product/user research setting
- Must demonstrate strong research skills, including research design, screening and recruiting, study moderation, and qualitative (IDIs, usability sessions, contextual inquiry, etc.) and evaluative quantitative (competitive benchmarking, tree-tests, card sorts, surveys) methodologies and analyses
- Must have a high degree of expertise in using online research tools such as UserTesting, UserZoom, Lookback, dscout, Optimal Workshop along with familiarity with prototyping and design software including Figma and Origami
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. - Creative Circle.
About Creative Circle
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to:
Creative Circle is a recruiting agency, and we proudly match professionals with companies looking for talented team members. The above listing is for a role with one of our clients. Our connections at top companies get your resume in front of the right people and access to amazing positions that aren't posted anywhere else. If you’re a good fit for this role (or another we're currently working on), a local recruiter will reach out to schedule a screening interview. We present only the top candidates to our clients.
For Creative Circle to represent candidates for freelance opportunities, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need of employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.