We are looking for a high-caliber UX Researcher to tackle a new project with strategic significance and high exposure. In this initiative, we will tackle some of the most intriguing problems in the research space, while building a highly scalable service. This role requires deep functional expertise, excellent leadership skills, and the ability to hit the ground running. You will be responsible for providing deep customer insights that solve complex user problems transforming the supply chain risk space. If you enjoy designing and building highly innovative customer experiences and solving challenging problems in a new space, come join us!
- Work with product managers, designers and engineers to assess project needs and develop appropriate research plans to support their objectives. You will be responsible end-to-end for studies from proposing a methodology to delivering results
- Conduct usability studies, using both in-person and remote testing methods
- Conduct field studies studying different user personas with customers
- Conduct and analyze survey results to triangulate with qualitative findings
- Integrate qualitative research methods with ongoing quantitative research such as surveys, Google Analytics, etc.
- Assess the need for alternative research methods (e.g., participatory design, card-sorting), and plan accordingly
- Think strategically about incorporating user research best practices into product development
- Evangelize best practices for research across the company
- You have 3-5 years of research experience conducting high quality user experience research, incorporating both qualitative and quantitative methods in a corporate setting
- You have experience in conducting exploratory research, usability testing, and surveys
- You have a good understanding of statistics, are a master in survey research from writing surveys to conducting analysis
- Experience with agile software development and how design research fits within an iterative development framework
- You are willing to experiment with new ways of conducting user research, and can work well in a fast paced environment
- You are an excellent presenter and facilitator, have experience presenting your findings to executives and stakeholders
- You have excellent verbal and written skills. You are able to persuade others of your good ideas.
- A portfolio that demonstrates insight driven impact in both product and the organization