Our client, Google, is one of the largest tech companies in the world and a long-time partner of Blink. They built a one-of-a-kind creative studio (who opened this UX Researcher search through us) that is exploring new forms of expression and communication, defining the next generation of dynamic social content.
The multidisciplinary team consists of tech inventors, engineers, designers, illustrators, animators, and music experts who have been awarded over 50 patents for digital innovations and have decades of experience in the industry.
This position will give you a truly unique opportunity to directly work in the development of concepts, technology, and products that will be used by billions of people in the years to come.
Dedication / Location / Time-zone
Full-time, remote and exclusive.
Argentina, but open to other countries in LatAm.
The team is distributed between PST, EST, and AR time zones, working with a flexible schedule.
In this role, you’ll collaborate with team members on research programs that help drive new concepts into successful global products. You will collaborate with internal and external team members across product design, audio and visual content creation, partnerships, and engineering. With a keen knowledge of current trends and market opportunities in mobile messaging and user expression, you will specialize in the planning and implementation of UX research projects to provide insights to the rest of the design team. You’ll use tools like UserTesting, Qualtrics, Figma, and Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Spreadsheets, etc).
- Partner closely with Product Managers, Engineers, and Designers to understand research needs.
- Plan, execute, and drive end-to-end UX Research, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Identify new opportunities for high-impact research.
- Triangulate research and convert customer insights into measurable product UX improvements.
- Work with the Product Manager and Designers on the implementation of research strategies through evaluation of new business opportunities and technologies.
- Use various tools to collaborate cross-functionally on designs and prototypes.
- 3-5 years experience in UX research working with digital product teams.
- Experience carrying out UX projects inside large organizations or established startups.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments, carry out project planning and create a roadmap for the different research projects.
- Expert level in qualitative and quantitative UX research techniques, including the ability to create surveys and usability tests, and moderate user interviews.
- Experience with quantitative data manipulation in Excel/Sheets is required. RStudio, Python, or other advanced data analysis skills are a plus, but not mandatory. Basic Figma skills are a plus.
- Ability to communicate data and complex topics clearly and concisely in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality/data integrity.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must.
- A portfolio showcasing UX research case studies is a plus.
- Execute research using surveys and user interviews.
- Gather inputs from various stakeholders that inform the research design and plans.
- Process research data output and synthesize clear summaries for the team, while being able to make suggestions on how the data affects product decisions.
- Use a strong point of view to communicate research results to a broad audience.
- Clearly document proposals, plans, results, and summaries of the UX work.
- Work closely with visual and audio content teams to design research that helps to guide content efforts.
- Sign NDA.
- Participate in 2 or more interviews.
- Complete a take-home test.